Sounds Like the '80s
College Rock, Alternative Music, and More

Friday, January 2, 2015

"Catch My Fall" by Billy Idol
I heard this song on satellite radio in a rental car a few weeks ago -- it sounded better than I remembered! However, having grown up in a non-MTV household, I didn't see the video until 2014:


Labels: ,

link 0 comments

Looking for some 1980s music? Search by year:

1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989

Or search by artist:

Aztec Camera, David Bowie, Cactus World News, The Church, The Cure, A Flock of Seagulls, Billy Idol, INXS, Katrina and the Waves, Modern English, The Proclaimers, R.E.M., The Smiths, U2, The Vulgar Boatmen, Wire Train

Listen to every song posted on this blog in a Spotify playlist.

Links
Electronic 80s
Pitchfork's Top 100 Albums of the 80s
Slicing Up Eyeballs

Recent Posts
"New Year's Day" by U2
"Drive Somewhere" by the Vulgar Boatmen
"I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by the Proclaimers
"Going Down to Liverpool" by Katrina and the Waves
"The Unguarded Moment" by the Church
"I Melt with You" by Modern English
"Gloria" by U2
"Don't Change" by INXS
"Years Later" by Cactus World News